We are Wisconsin's youth voice for college republicans.
The Wisconsin Federation of College Republicans strives to fulfill a message of smart, compassionate conservatism. One that says success in life is not determined by your parents, nor by the mighty hand of the government, but rather, success is determined by each and every one of us.
in 2017, we're going to share that message with young people all across this great state. We're going to let conservative students on campus know that they're not alone. We're going to win over the hearts and minds of undecided voters.
What We've Achieved
- Delivered the statewide 18-24 year old vote in 2016 for President Donald Trump 45-43%.
- Delivered the statewide 18-24 year old vote in 2016 for Senator Ron Johnson 51-42%.
- Hosted first Midwest College Republican Conference.
- expanded to 21 chapters across Wisconsin.
- raised over $30,000 over the last year.